D' IDEAS SANTA LORA

D' IDEAS SANTA LORA

domingo

TRUE LOVE

- A girl asked her Boy: Do you think I'm pretty??

- He said no ...

- Then the girl smiled, thinking that only made fun of

her ...
- Then he asked again

- Do you want to be with me forever??

- The boy returned to say no ... but this time with a 

serious voice and staring at her.

- The girl gave a little sigh, trying to think it was all a

 cruel joke ...

- So I finally asked if I would go away from you, cry 

for me ??????

- He said NO ...


She had heard enough. I did not want to hear those

 things even if only a joke.

Turned and started walking as tears began to fall.

The boy then ran after her, pulled her by the arm and

 said,
You're not pretty, you're beautiful !!!!!

I do not want to be with you forever. I NEED to be 

with you forever!


And if you go not cry, just die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario