D' IDEAS SANTA LORA

D' IDEAS SANTA LORA

viernes

OUR BURDEN...

One speaker talked about managing stress.
 He raised a glass of water and asked the audience: - How much weight do you think this glass of water? The answers ranged from 20 to 500 grams. Then the speaker said: - No matter the absolute weight. It depends on how long I'll hold it. If I hold it for a minute, nothing happens. If I hold it for an hour, I have a pain in my arm. If I hold it for a full day, will have to call an ambulance. But it is exactly the same weight, but the more time I spend supporting it gradually becomes heavier. He concluded: 'If we carry our sorrow all the time, then sooner or later, we will not be able to continue, the burden will becoming heavier. What you have to do is put the glass somewhere and get some rest before holding it again. You have to leave aside the burden periodically, from whatever form! It is comforting and makes you able to continue. So, before you return home tonight, it leaves out the grief in a corner. Do not take it to your home. Tomorrow you can pick it up again when leaving. Life is short ... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario